Sunday 9 December 2012

The grand ol Fair

Crook as a dog, slurping down mugs of lemsip I managed to get through the day I have been working towards and waiting for for a long long time. Auckland Art & Craft Fair wowee I finally made it! It has been an amazing year starting out in March with just 5 cards on my tiny table, to here filling a table 2.4m long with 200 cards and other such goodies. I remember 2010 and last years fairs where I oogled at all the goodies & the creative bloggers I adored like celebs, and little did I know one year later I would be setting up my own table of goodies next to crafty idols that are now such sweet pals! 
Its been a good year crafty world xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share some cheer. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...