Sunday 9 December 2012

The day after...

What usually falls on the same day as Kraftbomb is my local Titirangi Village Market, they had an extra special one today pre xmas. The sun was out, and I am officially on market 'holiday' now. Delightful!
 I've lost my voice and other such woe's so I didn't last too long with the throngs of xmas shoppers we got some snacks and headed for a sunny grassy patch to lay and...... wait for it.... relax! ahh yes guilt free kicking back time non sewing non stamping non envelope making bliss.
 I bought some more handmade ceramic buttons - I used my last ones on this jacket!
And nicely photo-bombing there is the first ever pouch I made just last week.
Happy Sunday everyone! I hope all fellow vendors of yesterdays fair had a fab day of r&r. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share some cheer. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...