Monday 17 December 2012

Moving Day

As a dreamer, hoarder, crafting eco warrior... It becomes a bit of a task to pack such little bits and bobs and sticks and weird shaped things into containers and then into a few car loads and a trailor...
But with some cut throat 'you dont really need this' help I managed to do it.
Quote of the day being: "whats in this box?" - "little boxes, with littler boxes in them"
Before I left my flat I took a walk down my street to say goodbye to my favourite flowers.
and took a moment to reflect on having Auckland's best vintage cafe on my corner...
and screamed and jumped a bit when I saw this sign on the neighbouring shop
 - the shop space I pictured as my own!
...and before I could officially leave the west suburbs, some crazy lady drove into me and munted up my poor rolly, a story for another time but can you imagine said little bits and bobs and sticks and weird shaped things flying everywhere inside my car! Crumbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share some cheer. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...