Monday 21 May 2012

Twas Crafternoon Tea-ing it up

Welcome to the Crafternoon Tea that was Saturday :)
Big thank you's to the lovely visitors that came and kept the bench warm with me xx
Zippity Doo Dah
Cake Pops
Absolutely Alice
Whimsy Fix
Anna from Whimsy Fix had done such an awesome job of her stall presentation, twas the best of the day me thinks! I am watching and learning to improve my stall, Anna had some fantastic ideas, and a handy hubby too to build together some shelving... (I hope Mr Oratia is reading this)
& last photos of the day of my little loft. My pint sized table was full of new colours. I am thinking of upgrading to a full table next time just so I dont look like a lil pimp squeak haha!
Great news, more cards are in need of making :) woohoo!
 Next Markets:
 Love Vintage & Retro Market (Kingsland 10-3 This Saturday)
Kraftbomb (Grey Lynn 10-2 This Sunday)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome work Sez. The crafty creations look great! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share some cheer. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...