Monday 30 April 2012

Kill for a kool bike? Kill for some retro?


I headed off with some friends to the lovely Salvation Kitchen after Kraftbomb on Sunday because I don't just love retro and craft, I LOVE bikes too! The special annual BicyKill event was on all day starting with a ride to Salvation K from T.Whites Bikes in the morn - that woulda been oodles of fun to dust off my old Raleigh and stretch her legs a bit. Although I missed out on the group ride, in the arvo we got to see plenty of tricksterz and plenty of cool rides parked up on the forecourt of the cafe in all their vinty splendour.
Red retro  //  Red bike!
Giant meringue  //   Giant tricks!
New Retro friends  //  New biker friends!
Love everything retro, everything bike?
This was def the place for you.
I'll leave you with something sweet, and not so sweet...teehee
~ Hope you all had a fab w/e ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share some cheer. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...