Tuesday 9 April 2013

Taking time

Twas so glad to to have the peace and quiet of being back in the cork today, I couldn't resist a little admin in the morning but then took the day as intended much slower than the pace I have been crackin of late. (reminding myself of the year's resolutions of not letting myself burn out). I even lay guilt free in the sun for a bit. I had some handsewing to do, and a stamp to make (yes the to-do list did not quite escape the day) but I thought I may as well do these at the beach no?
The tide was out, but so was the sun. I read the latest extra curricular from cover to cover and let the sun warm my face and limbs. How rejuvenating it was. How necessary it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share some cheer. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...