Sunday 7 October 2012

If you're a fan of a good op shop...

...Then you would look like this:
And you would definately like to visit the New Lynn Hospice Shop!
 It is big bright and merry - every visit feels like christmas!
 I havent been to an op shop in a while - a rule in the 'save money plan' but a crafty friends nudge sent me back to my old local in New Lynn. Oh bless its Delta Ave socks.
 Check this gorgeous craft and sewing display, hardly resistable
and there was heeapps more fabric that way
Sunshining Saturdays are meant for golden treasure hunts in places like these.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, such a great treasure trove! I nearly bought one of those beautiful glass-fronted china cabinets from that op shop once, talked myself out of it and still kind of regret it...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share some cheer. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...