Monday 19 December 2011

a little elfling..

I've been ever so lucky to be housesitting a beautiful tree hut in Titirangi recently. It's been grand having an entire house to mess up/make things in.  I found this great little tutorial on wonderful Etsy and thought I would have a go at shaping up some pyramid gift boxes for this years goodies...later opting for some jars too once things got a little cross-eyed from so much cutting. 
 Pippi is always amused at the crafting antics
I painted up a twiggy xmas tree to display some gorj ornaments received in the swap
I had a go at making white christmas - I hope the team like it !
 MC & Jen will hopefully be pleased when they return to their (soon to be not messy) tree house
.....
and somehow, somehow I managed to fit in a bita this in the weekend
Happy last week before xmas everyone! 
For me it's last week with the tree-hut and mad cats AND last week at work too (more on that later)
xox 
Hope you have been having fun handcrafting gifts, cards, or decorations yourselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share some cheer. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...