Sunday 11 December 2011

FOMO

Yes all week i've been suffering from my Fear of Missing Out as I read all the profiles of showcasing makers I was so sorry to have missed the Auckland Art & Craft Fair yesterday. I so hope all of our lovely local makers had heaps of fun (ofcourse!) and sold plenty of goodies.
Even though I was over at Wild on Waiheke with work doing a bit of this....
and a bit of this....
I still managed to feel super left out from a hugely market-ful weekend that I was certain EVERYONE else was having. So come sunday morning I rose early to go here:
and visit here:
and venture here too:
Merry christmas shopping wherever you are :) - and remember shopping local and handmade, is so much fun, and better for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share some cheer. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...