Friday 26 August 2011

Creative Spaces

Well and truly jumped on board with our creative spaces this week...

There's been a few birthdays lately so I've been a making

Watercolours ... I haven't touched them since primary school so that was interestingly fun!
Included are the lyrics to Shapeshifter, One - for my fav dancing buddy xx

For a sweet Mother of Mr Oratia, who loves elephants... some of my homemade paper, 
with an excerpt from an old 70's book of a man's journey through Africa, Nepal & SA. 
I had no glue, so I followed suit like Louana and sewed them together.
Much prettier don't you think?

And what's a birthday without some cake and a song?
Lastly, for the morning after the par-tay,
Toast + Poached eggs 
and....
Time for a nap one would think.
Nope! More birthdays are a comin'

2 comments:

  1. That Shapeshifter looks like a lot of meticulous work! Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I could really go a piece of that cake right about now! Love the stitched paper! and look I cam comment now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share some cheer. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...