Wednesday 31 August 2011

Cosset Can Create

The beautiful day that was our saturday was pretty darn lovely...
... as lovely as a rum & rasin morsel

Some old friends met up, and some new friends were found in the warm, crafty paws of Cosset. You must visit this wonderous Mt Albert nook


We finished our delicious treats at Cosset, and headed in to the We Can Create market

I made a bee-line for Luu and her wonderous colourful stall. Que Linda! I could fossik through her goodies all day, swept up in memories of South American adventures ... 
I got a bit shy with practicing my spanish with Luzette, but I made sure I didn't leave empty handed

I did manage to slip the cam out over at Make Believe, an adventurous spot where all the maps were lapping up the sunlight, i'm now one step closer to India with a lovely magnet on my fridge. YAY! The girls sounded like they had a very busy marketful w/e head on over here to read more, and check out the many more gorgeous pics to boot!
and I could not resist one of these chickitita libros from Baka Design

The bell sounded and the crowds hoarded in from the lecture theatres so my camera couldn't get a word in, the other loooovelly stalls I came across were Odd One Out I especially loved the 100's and 1000's necklace - nom! And we met the charming smile behind Rekindle - gorgeous re-purposing of tea cups in every which way and we loved the gorgoues necklaces by all of these beautiful makers: Bliss in a Tea cup, Miss Tiki, & Clink Jewelry 

Here's to the sun, the smiles, and the sweetness of our city's crafters !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share some cheer. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...