Tuesday 19 March 2013

Re-sendable cards ...

...are back in full force at Ecostore and currently they are the only place you can buy my re-sendable one-of-a-kind, 100% recycled cards, other than some up and coming markets.
...and until I find a new place to get my offcuts of card from I cannot make any more of these (I only have less than 100 left in stock eep!). Perhaps it is an end of an era as I move on to sewing more clothing & textiles. BUT with so many people getting so much joy out of these cards, I just cant quite give them up that easily...so I am on the look out for more nice thick card stock

In the meantime... 1 Scotland Street, Freemans Bay is where the lovely giant Ecostore is at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share some cheer. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...