Friday 3 August 2012

First place goes to First Thursday

What a fab eve had by all last night! First Thursday Market was just the booster I needed after too many weeks in a crittering, crawling crafting rut - and actually my best market ever!
Crowds, smiles, great chats, heaps of positivity, funk, punk and flair!
I was sitting rather snug on my beer crate, a cement pillar on my left, chatting with the awesome Sam of Plastic Fairy on my right, both of us tucked behind busy busy market tables all night - and I am not complaining, BUT, the bongo beats, and the very packed streets outside did leave me feeling a little fomo I didn't get to see all the sites. So just now I popped over to Dani's beautiful blog, I recommend you do too as she covered many bases of the night, and took some beaut pics (even the loft got a wee mention woop!) have a squizz here
..but for the meantime, here's the view from where I was perched:
Hello and thank you to all the wonderful old friends & new friends that stopped by, I am so very excited to know that so many cards are soon to be off on a galavanting journey.

1 comment:

  1. Well hey there stranger! It was lovely to meet you on Thursday. I hope you had a great night. We really enjoyed ourselves - and wish we had have seen more but the hunger took over and we had to have dinner!

    Dani x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share some cheer. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...