Thursday 5 July 2012

New Creative Spaces - Photos & Photoshop

This week I have been out of the city down home in the beautiful (wet and windy) Coromandel.
BUT, I have been energized by a challenge I have recently signed up to & I also signed up to a free 30 day trial of photoshop. So this weeks Creative Space has been less sewing and card cutting, and more styling, posing, photographing and learning how to creatively mush photos together in photoshop (mushing is so far all I know how to do..) I welcome your tips tricks and thoughts. 
Day 1 and Day 2 are over here but here's Day 3 and Day 4 of the challenge.
 Updating last weeks Creative Space the ladies loved their new bags, and crumbs did they model them well - Thanks lovelies looking snazzy!
 I also put together this flyer you are welcome to grab it, email it or share it with your friends xx
& if you are reading this in your google reader you might like to head over to the blog & check out my new header, I have been wanting something a bit better than words for a while now, and finally mushed (surely there is a more technical term..?) together some pictures from inside the ol' Trinity Street Loft itself.

Creative Spaces might be a little less computery and a little more hand n yarny over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share some cheer. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...