Monday 8 July 2013

Early mornings

I had the privilege to visit a beautiful marae this weekend with a wonderful group of creatives.
We are all artists in some shape or form,
We are all entrepreneurs in some shape or form
We all want to enable, enhance and excite the artisitic ecology in Auckland
in some shape or form.
 A few words and these pictures I took early on sunday morning is all I can share right now, 
but there is awesome news soon to come :-) Orakei Marae (up above Bastian point) was a stunning setting, and I have never felt so good up that early in the morn. peace surrounding us, fullness inside us.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful photos, I love watching the sunrise too, it's a great way to start the day. S:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share some cheer. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...