Thursday 23 May 2013

Creative Spaces: So Cosy Darn It

Everyone loves a good corner window seat, especially as the seasons get more cosy.
I've been set up in a darning camp, fixing holes here and there. I am writing a tutorial for the next Glory Days Magazine. If you haven't had a read you can over here. Its so beautiful, in all its vintage splendour, and put together by such a beautiful team. Find them on facebook to see when the next issue arrives.
It's a real privilege to be able to contribute - I write the crafty 'mend and make do' section, 
and so far we have...re-shooshed up an old picture frame in issue 2
and back in issue 1, it was picnic season so a lined biscuit box was the go.
I am feeling very blessed this week that I can call this corner space 'work' curled up with this lovely patchwork blanket and my freshly darned snug socks on. I should be popping some chocolate or something too, every day this week I have conquered my lengthy to do lists: business & craft yo! I have been such a work horse and boy does it feel good getting things done.
Hooraah for toastie trotters! Teaming up with other Creative spaces over here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share some cheer. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...