Thursday 6 June 2013

Creative Space: Super Sewing

I've got my A into G and completed a lot of sewing projects this week. My Creative Spacehas been.. a mess of scraps, patterns, Denim, woolly-ness and threads. I had to bring it all inside its too cold to sew out in the shed. I've been instagramming along the way, you can follow the antics here. I have also been having WAY too much fun on this new photo editing site (new to me, perhaps not new all together)...hence a lovely wee collage to show you all whats come out of my creative space this week:
1. Purple, checkered, woollen hat (reversible, see 7.)
2. Matching the hat, I got this denim skirt in a 'fill a bag' momento, it didn't fit my waistline, but it did with a few buttons undone (yuss!)...so I created a facing, to purposely turn out..QUESTION: does it need tassles or pom poms hanging off the corners?
3. Re-sewed darts to strengthen in my SNUG fitting woolly pants I bought from Seagull centre for 50c, they are old and some seams are getting a bit holey, worthy fix up though.
4. Daggy jeans also in the 'fill a bag' moment, turned into fitted bodice crop, exposed zipper at the back.
5. Lizard print straight skirt (and black reshaped old mans jumper) SO EXCITED!!
6. Arm warmers, 4 pairs! from scraps of old woollen blankets from making this jacket
7. Fleecy hat (reversible, see 1.) This fabric i've had stashed FOREVER, its super psychedelic.

Check out ye other creative spaces over here
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share some cheer. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...